Monday, October 1, 2012

Paris: Day 1

For our first day in Paris we did everything a tourist could fit into just a few hours. Notre Dame, The Louve, Musée d'Orsay, and of course the Eiffel Tower!


The Lock Bridge


Just the side of Notre Dame.. 


Sadly, the only images of Notre Dame that popped into my head were the animations from the "Hunchback of Notre Dame." I imagined more goblins than I did pretty flowers. 





Outside of The Louvre!  



From the inside of The Louvre! 





Everyone else was taking a solo shot with "The Wedding Feast," so I just followed along. Look how big it is compared to me!



The Mona Lisa herself 

David & Goliath 



Next stop on our tour: Musee d'Orsay 
Everyone agreed that this was our favorite stop of the day!

We were not "allowed" to take pictures, but thanks to the iPhone I managed to snap a few. 

Entrée du port de la Rocelle- My personal favorite!

After our own little self-guided tour around the Musée d'Orsay, we stopped in the restaurant inside the museum to reboot with a little coffee & snack. 

So gorgeous!


Giving our feet a little bit of a break before our trek over to the Eiffel Tower. Adorable pic of me & Nina-am I right?

So many pretty views on the way there 

So close! 

Finally there! 


Loving our view!


Paris is everything I expected & more! Beautiful scenery, beautiful art, & tons of pastries. Basically a little heaven on Earth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment