Wednesday, July 25, 2012

New York: Day 3

Me and Julia's flight home was not until 7:30pm, so we had just enough time to get a great brunch, walk around town, and have a few drinks.


Great brunch place!

 Alex & I got the Peach Berry Bellinis. We loved the little pieces of fruit. By the way- very awkward placing of the drinks. We laughed so hard when we saw this picture. I sware we didn't do that on purpose! 

The classic mimosa

So much food

 This is the view of the outside of The Frying Pan. The restaurant includes the entire boat as well as the dock next to it. Seriously- if you are ever in NYC go here! This is the perfect place to brunch, booze, whatever.



Couldn't get a better view




Julia loves her some sangria


And I do too



My last picture of my trip to New York. So sad. The vibrant colors in this graffiti definitely caught my eye. I had to stop and take a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment