Friday, December 7, 2012

Experimental Cocktail Club

Wednesday night we headed towards China Town to try out a fancy drink or two at the Experimental Cocktail Club. Plus, we had to cheers to Kate Middleton & her big pregnancy news! Only proper.


Here it is! Behind this dingy door is the Experimental Cocktail Club. Just passing by you would never guess that it's an upscale bar.

ECC creates new concoctions each month. But I guess they are a bit behind on updating the menu.. 

But I didn't mind at all! I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, so I decided to sip on a 'Winter is Coming.' 

Great choice!


ECC is so dark & cozy! And the drinks are truly like nothing I had ever tried before. So good!



Until next time! 

We continued our night after ECC hopping around different bars in China town. O Bar being one of them...




So sad to think that we are running out of fun nights like these in London! But I am so glad we made it to Experimental Cocktail Club. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment