Monday, December 3, 2012

Another Night in London

I love walking around London at this time of year! All the stores and restaurants are decked out in greenery & lights. Puts me in the best mood! Bellaria was no different!

One of Oxford Circus' witty holiday signs.

Bellaria is a cozy Italian restaurant in Oxford Circus I found on Top Table. I usually find recommendations for restaurants through friends & family, but Top Table didn't let us down. 

We loved our own personal cove in the basement. We could chat & laugh as loud as we wanted! 

Cheers! 

Love Barrio Central!
After dinner we took a short walk over to soho for a couple drinks.

Mojito-what else would I get?



I am not totally sure what the bartender was putting into this particular cocktail, but when he lit it on fire it smelled like cinnamon! So Christmassy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment