Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mahiki

The other day I realized that I only have one month left in London. I am excited to be back home for the holidays, but I still have so many places left to see & so many things I want to do. One spot left on my London bucket list is Mahiki

Mahiki is one of the most famous bars in London. Mainly because it is know to attract a lot of famous people-including the royals. Unfortunately, I did not get the chance to hang out with Prince Harry or Kate Middleton. Not to worry though. My night at Mahiki did not disappoint. 


Our lovely bartenders for the night. 


Then I guess the bartenders got a little lazy & let us make our own drinks. I didn't mind. It was fun being behind the bar for a bit.




A Wki-Tiki & A Mahiki Cocktail 


Pretending we have a booth for the night... 


This place was not made for tall people 



Photo Booth Troubles 

The Product.

Wall of Fame? or Shame?

The Treasure Chest
These babies are pretty pricey, but another group celebrating a birthday was willing to share. So nice.


So. Cool.


Casually drinking out of a pineapple


 Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment