Sunday, November 4, 2012

Brunch Time

I love lazy Sundays. Especially when they involve Brunch. You can sleep in late and still enjoy a delicious stack of pancakes. Over the past few months living in Kensington I have eaten brunch at a number of places. But these 3 locations are the best of the best ...


First stop: Kensington Square Kitchen   

Yummm delicious lattes! 

By far these are the BEST pancakes that I have ever eaten. So fluffy. And they are drizzled with honey which make them lighter than a stack paired with maple syrup. The greek yogurt and berries are a nice touch as well.   

Right down the street is Ottoemezzo 

Best cup of joe I have had since I was in Positano. Genuine Italian coffee.  

And the filled crescents are to die for! 


Very cool vibe inside as well. The walls are covered in old movie posters and record covers. 

And if you get to Ottoemezzo any time past noon you will not be disappointed. The panninis are Super good (& surprisingly cheap.)


 A latte and an Americano, please.
Coco Momo does make a delish coffee, but they still do not compare to Ottoemezzo's.

Breakfast in a Bowl. More like Heaven in a Bowl.

 SO. GOOD.  I have had plenty of similar granola & yogurt dishes, but for some reason the dish at Coco Momo tastes like magic. At this particular brunch I got the pancakes & bacon which were sub par at best. So since then, I have gotten the Breakfast in a Bowl every time! 

Sooo here are the rankings..
Best pancakes- Kensington High Street
Best coffee- Ottoemezzo
Best granola & yogurt combo-Coco Momo

No comments:

Post a Comment